Here at Miller, Miller & McLachlan we utilize Industrial and Commercial construction experience to serve our clients that utilize our services for maintenance, repair, renovations and additions. It has been our experience that even though these companies have full-time maintenance crews on staff it remains cost effective for them to utilize our services for the following reasons.
- The in-house maintenance crews are kept busy maintaining the revenue producing equipment which takes priority over non-revenue producing maintenance items.
- Utilization of our services allows the companies to run with a smaller maintenance staff thus reducing overhead costs.
- Although the in-house maintenance crews are experienced in equipment maintenance, our craftsman are more experienced and therefore are more cost effective in Building Construction Maintenance.
We have performed almost any kind of service, repair and/or addition you can imagine for our clients. Primarily, we have been providing the following services:
- Building Additions
- Building Renovation/Repairs
- New Equipment Foundations
- Concrete Repairs
- Rough Carpentry
- Finish Carpentry
- Acoustical Ceiling
- Specialty Product Installation
- Equipment & Door Protection
- L & I Upgrades
- Door & Hardware Repairs
- Insurance Mandated Safety Upgrades