During this phase, Miller, Miller & McLachlan Construction will perform formal subcontractor bidding and value analysis. We will begin to develop construction and client interface schedules. At the completion of the bid, we will be able to offer you a Construction Contract with a Guaranteed Maximum Construction Cost.
During this phase, Miller, Miller & McLachlan Construction will prepare a construction contract based on the appropriate American Institute of Architects Document and establish a Guaranteed Maximum Cost for your project. pdf
We will also upon request:
- Prepare and submit a line item budget prior to starting the project. This will add up to the guaranteed maximum cost including our fee.
- Show all costs for Change Order Items.
Miller, Miller & McLachlan will provide:
- Permit Applications
- Liability Insurance
- Subcontract Development and Management
- OSHA Requirements including Safety and Hazardous Materials Programs
- Full-Time On-Site Supervision
- Conduct weekly or bi-weekly Project Meetings and Prepare Minutes
- Submittal Reviews
- Review prepare change orders for Architect and Owner approval
- Daily and Final Clean-Up
- Waste Disposal
- Sanitary Facilities
- Coordination with Building Inspectors
- Soils, Concrete and other Testing
- Prepare and complete Punch List for the project
- Prepare and submit Release of Liens from all Subcontractors
- Develop and submit as-built drawings and Owners manuals
Also, working as your General Contractor, we have a workforce of trained craftsmen to take over sub-contracted work which is not being done in a timely manner or up to the quality standards required. This workforce also does work for which there are not subcontractors available. For example, daily clean up, layout, door and hardware installation, toilet partition and accessory installation, as well as finish carpentry.
We are fully computerized, with digital entry estimating, job cost tracking and computerized construction management.